Missing shingles and worn out or missing flashing are a major source for leaks. Do you have dry rot trim boards on a wooded chimney? Is there interior water marks on ceiling or walls?
Don’t wait to repair your roof if it’s damaged. A damaged roof can lead to wet insulation, moisture on wires, delaminated roofing deck. This can lead to major interior water damage, mold, health problems, and insect infestations.
Our team of local professional roofers and painters can expertly repair it all, from the roof to the interior damage.
• Come to your property and inspect your roof
• Find the damage and take photos to share with homeowner
• We explain to each
homeowner what would be done to make the repair and give estimate.
• Repair the damage in a timely manner
• Work with your insurance company and help you file a claim, if needed
Doing routine roof repairs or maintenance is not costly when you compare it to the cost of not having it done. Call us today for your FREE evaluation and estimate. You’ll be glad you did.
1. Missing Shingles
2. Hail Damage
3. Wind Blown Rain
4. Ponding on Flat Roofs and Valleys
5. Improperly installed or worn out flashing
6. Openings around vent pipes and ventilation systems
7. Exposed nails and lack of caulking
8. Dry rot trim boards or siding on your chimney